Cognilyze, a pioneering start-up company, is hiring programmers at its new offices in Bet Shemesh. This is an exciting opportunity to get in at the beginning of our journey bringing innovative product recommendation technology to e-commerce. Our approach combines Artificial Intelligence with Cognitive Science. Development is cloud-based using the latest development platforms. Candidates must want to take ownership of parts of a system and enjoy seeing their work reach market.
The company is immediately hiring 3-4 programmers, and is interested both in candidates with experience and candidates starting careers with strong academic records. We are also open to experienced programmers that want to work slightly less than full time.
Job title: Programmer (job code COG-P)
- BSc in Computer Science and higher, or equivalent
- Strong abilities in both algorithms and database oriented programming
- Experience in server-side programming such as in Python or Java
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver
- Professional level written and spoken English
Required/advantageous for some but not all of the programmers being hired:
- Experience with Ajax, database-driven web applications, and frameworks such as Node.js, AngularJS, or similar
- Experience in building and supporting APIs for use by other companies
- Experience in “screen scraping” - developing programs that extract data from web pages
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience programming in Python
- Experience developing on cloud platforms such as Google App Engine
- Demonstrated ability to develop nice-looking and effective user interfaces
- Experience with optimized vector operations, Bayesian algorithms
- Knowledge of statistical analysis methods for large volumes of data
Send CV’s to: email@example.com
Include job title “COG-P” in subject of your e-mail.