Monday, May 11, 2015

Who we are part 1: CTO Bruce (Dov) Krulwich

Looks like I get to be the first of the Cognilyze founders to introduce myself.

After finishing my PhD in Artificial Intelligence, I started my career developing intelligent agent prototypes for e-commerce and information management, back in the early days of the Web (1994), at Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) Research. History records my BargainFinder system as the first comparison shopping system for the then-new world of on-line shopping. 

(If you understand Hebrew, you can see the video below in which Yossi Vardi remembers this early work of mine, at a conference in Israel.)

Since then I've worked on intelligent systems at a variety of start-up companies and major companies. I shifted into mobile technologies, first working at Samsung and then starting my own technology analysis company. I'm now am back developing intelligent technologies for e-commerce, as Cognilyze CTO.

Cognilyze is going great places, with our first product on schedule for release in 2-3 months. Check back soon!